Individual Entrepreneur Zotova Marina Nikolaevna (IP Zotova Marina Nikolaevna), represented by the online store www.scenarplus.com (hereinafter referred to as the Seller), publishes this agreement, which is a public contract-offer for individuals, (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer) as follows:
1. The Seller undertakes to transfer the property to the Buyer, and the Buyer undertakes to pay for and accept the goods ordered by the online store www.scenarplus.com (hereinafter referred to as the Goods).
1. The text of this Agreement is a public offer (in accordance with Article 435 and Part 2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation).
2. The fact of ordering the Goods from the Seller both independently and through the operator is the unconditional acceptance of this Agreement, and the Buyer is regarded as the person who entered IP Zotova Marina Nikolaevna in contractual relations.
3. Registration of the Order of the Goods and payment is carried out by order by the Buyer in the online store www.scenarplus.com.
1. The Buyer makes an order in the online store www.scenarplus.com, adding the product to the "Shopping Cart".
2. After the list of goods is formed in the "Shopping Cart", the Buyer fills in the order form, which indicates the delivery address and personal contact information (For delivery and feedback with the Buyer). After confirming the order, the Buyer will be redirected to the Payment page of the Goods using the Credit Card (Payment is made using the service Prodamus).
At the request of the Buyer, Bank Transfer is possible as a method of payment. In this case, the store manager will provide the Buyer with an invoice for payment of goods.
3. After payment of the Goods, the Buyer will receive a notice of receipt of his order by the Seller to the e-mail address or phone number specified by him. And also the Buyer will be informed about the state of processing and delivery of his order. Ordinary processing time 1-3 days. Approximate delivery time 5-12 days, depending on the location of the recipient.
1. The prices in the online store are indicated in the currency of the country of the Seller for the unit of the Goods.
2. The total amount of the Order is indicated in the "Shopping Cart" section in the "Total" line.
1. All payment processes between the Seller and the Buyer are made in rubles of the Russian Federation for the unit of the Goods.
2. The price of the Goods is indicated on the website www.scenarplus.com.
3. For individual (or all) units of the Goods, the Seller may set a discount (the share that is valid at the time of the Buyer's Order of these items of goods). The price of the Goods at a discount is indicated on the website www.scenarplus.com.
4. The Buyer pays for the Order, choosing at his discretion and opportunity one of the following payment methods:
1. Delivery of the Goods to the Buyer is carried out at the address agreed upon by the Buyer and the Seller's manager or indicated on the website at the time of placing the Order, or the Buyer independently takes the Goods from the warehouse of the Seller to the address specified in the p. Details of the store of this Agreement.
2. When courier delivery of the Goods, the Buyer signs his signature in the delivery register. This signature serves as a confirmation that the Buyer has received the Goods.
3. Delivery of goods to the buyer is free of charge. Dear clients! Due to the participation of the Russian Federation in a special military operation in Ukraine, the terms of Payment and Delivery have temporarily changed in our store. Since the conditions for sending goods from Russia have changed, we are forced to include shipping costs in your order.
4. The absence of the Buyer or the failure to perform other necessary actions for the acceptance of the Goods may be considered by the Seller as a refusal of the Buyer from the performance of the Contract.
1. There are all necessary quality certificates and Registration certificates for all products sold in the online store www.scenarplus.com.
2. The warranty period for the Goods is 24 months from the date of the purchase of the Goods.
3. If a product is found to be defective (damage and malfunction, non-working condition of the Goods), not related to damage to the Goods from the Buyer's side (such obvious damages as: the split of the hull, soaking with water, etc.) during the warranty period - 24 months, the seller provides replacement of the Goods for a new Goods of the same model, for free. Delivery of the new Goods is paid by the Seller. At the same time, the Buyer undertakes to send the defective Goods to the Seller by any courier delivery service, or provide a defective Goods personally - To the address specified in the Store Details section. The delivery of the defective device to the Seller is carried out at the Buyer's expense.
4. If defects are found after the end of the warranty period, the Seller, if possible, can provide paid repair of the Goods at a price determined by the Seller at the time of the repair request. In this case, the Buyer pays for repairs, delivery of the Goods from the Buyer to the Seller and back - at his own expense.
1. The Seller undertakes:
1. The Parties shall be liable for non-fulfillment of this Agreement in the manner provided for by this Agreement and the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
2. The Seller is not responsible for the terms and the result of the Delivery of the Goods if the Buyer has specified the wrong delivery address.
3. The Seller shall not be liable if the Buyer's expectations about the consumer properties of the Goods are not justified.
4. The Buyer, when completing the Order, is responsible for the reliability of the provided information about himself, and also confirms that he is acquainted and agrees with the terms of this Contract.
5. All disputes and disagreements arising in the performance of obligations by the Parties under this Contract shall be resolved through negotiations. In case of impossibility of elimination of disagreements, the Parties have the right to apply for judicial protection of their interests.
1. Return of the Goods of proper quality by the Buyer is possible within 7 (seven) days, not counting the day of its receipt. After the expiration of the specified period, the Buyer's demands for the return of the Goods of proper quality are not accepted by the Seller. It is only possible to return the Goods if the Buyer detects the factory defect of the Goods (marriage), and also if there are breakages during the delivery period
2. As a commodity of inadequate quality is meant a product that is defective and can not provide the performance of its functional qualities. The received Goods must correspond to the description on the site. The difference of design elements from those stated in the description on the Site, is not a sign of a defective or non-functional Goods.
1. The parties are exempt from liability for non-fulfillment or improper performance of obligations under the Contract for the duration of the force majeure circumstances. Force majeure means extraordinary and insurmountable circumstances, which impede the performance of its obligations by the Parties under this Contract. These include natural phenomena (earthquakes, floods, etc.), the circumstances of public life (military Military actions, emergency situations, major strikes, epidemics, etc.), зrohibitive measures of state bodies (prohibition of transport, currency restrictions, international sanctions on the prohibition of trade, etc.). During this time, the Parties have no mutual claims, and each Party assumes its own risk of the consequences of force majeure.
This Agreement enters into force from the moment of contacting the online store ScenarPlus Store (www.scenarplus.com) and ordering, and ends when the Parties fulfill their obligations in full.
Online store name: ScenarPlus Store (www.scenarplus.com)
Tel.: +7 -(926) -419-07-10