For any questions contact us in the CHAT in the lower right corner of the screen, or by mail: email@example.com
Pocket ECG devices allow anyone to check cardiovascular system at any time at any place using your smartphone or tablet PC:
- ECG Dongle - 6-channel ECG
- ECG Dongle Full - 12-channel ECG
- Cardio-Cloud - service for distributors, which can be set up on your servers and allow clients in your country to send their ECG recordings to cardiologists.
ECG Dongle is an own cardiological complex at home, at work, on vacation. It can easily fit in your pocket, and the price of a unit is less than price of a simple mobile phone. It allows anyone to get the data on the work of his heart, heart rate and stress level, as well as send them to the doctor. Analysis is very simple, can be done in a few minutes, anywhere and at any time.
ECG Dongle - is:
- caring about the health of loved ones at the right time, anywhere;
- monitoring of the health without visit a doctor and without changing the normal rhythm of life;
- improving the efficiency of fitness, sports training and control the body's reaction to sport excersises in order to determine their optimal level;
- ease of operation: ECG Dongle does not require a medical or technical education - almost any person can operate it.
ECG Dongle is:
- 6- or 12-channel ECG Dongle cardio flash drive;
- free mobile application for IOS and Android;
- CardioCloud service.
- ECG Dongle
- ECG Dongle Full
- CardioCloud service
is a personal device for rapid monitoring of cardiovascular system.
The system includes:
- ECG Dongle cardio flash drive;
- cable for 6-channel ECG monitoring;
- 4 reusable electrodes;
- OTG - micro USB adapter.
* For iOS devices with built-in Lightning socket special Lightning - USB adapter is required (not included into complete set of delivery):
ECG Dongle is the smallest device for measuring parameters of cardiovascular system:
- it is designed as a flash drive with 9 grams weight, fit in the hand and any pocket;
- captures data on the work of the heart, corresponding to 6-channel ECG;
- is completed with 4 reusable electrodes, which can be easily put on the body yourself;
- can be connected to Android devices through a standard OTG cable;
- can be connected to the mobile iOS device (up to iOS 9.x) through a special adapter;
- does not have its own battery: works using the battery of mobile phone or tablet PC.
Results can be sent to the CardioCloud to obtain the recommendations and opinion of a cardiologist on current state of cardiovascular system.
ECG Dongle can work with the following devices (were tested):
Supported Devices (as of December 2016):
- ASUS ASUS_Z00ED
- Lenovo P1a42
- Samsung SM-J320F
- A / D converter: 12 bit / 1000Hz
- The number of linearly independent channels: 2
- The number of leads: 6
- The number of cables for connection of electrodes: 4
ECG Dongle app is available for free download on Google Play and the App Store and allows you:
- to see the work of your heart in real time;
- shows the heart rate and stress level;
- to adjust the scale of the displayed information;
- to save the result of research in PDF format or to send to CardioCloud.